Hired Guns! Original Amiga copy.

Got a favourite DM type game? Enjoy Eye of the Beholder? Adore Amberstar? Cherish Captive? Discuss these and more here!
Forum rules
Please read the Forum rules and policies before posting.
Suule
On Master

Hired Guns! Original Amiga copy.

Post by Suule »

I managed to snatch off a beauty from eBay few days ago. A copy of Hired Guns for Amiga. All of the manuals present, disks still working. For a low low price of $5. (+ $11 P&P )

I'll scan the manuals and make IPS images of the disks as soon as I get them.

Sorry guys I haven't informed any of you but I wanted this one for myself. Part of the Amiga preservation project I'm doing. Gathering best Amiga software and hardware and keeping them 'for future generations to witness'.

But I'm willing to share the images and the manuals with anyone that requests them.
Gambit37
Should eat more pies

Post by Gambit37 »

I thought there were already IPS images of Hired Guns. Pretty sure I have them.

Anyway, cool that you got a good copy. I sold mine on eBay a few years ago for around £10 which I was very happy with!
ian_scho
High Lord

Post by ian_scho »

Hired Guns was indeed a great game.

4 Of us armed with one mouse and 3 to the keyboard. If someone panicked on the keybard and held down their fire button the other two couldn't move!

Ah those were the days... And we were smaller back then too :lol:
Suule
On Master

Post by Suule »

Gambit37 wrote:I thought there were already IPS images of Hired Guns. Pretty sure I have them.

Anyway, cool that you got a good copy. I sold mine on eBay a few years ago for around £10 which I was very happy with!
I think they are. I haven't seen any manuals floating on the net though. I remember the old HG site (the one that had the editor on it) had a set of ADFs of the originals, but without the manuals.

And yeah. I'm glad too. This game (at least the original) couldn't be find in Polish stores at that time.