new drawing on it's way

Discuss your creative projects: game development, writing, film making or any thing else, fantasy related or otherwise! Talk about art you like, display your own artwork or stories, or offer help and insight.
Forum rules
Please read the Forum rules and policies before posting.
cowsmanaut
Moo Master

new drawing on it's way

Post by cowsmanaut »

ok.. I'm starting a new image..

Do you picture Chaos as being average? bony? or bluky?

I want to do a slight redesign of him so that he's a little meaner looking so I'm at that part right now and I was wondering about peoples ideas on him.. imagine a strong wind came by and blow some of that black smoke aside.. what would he look like?

moo
Dark
Journeyman
Location: USA, Washington (West Coast, not DC which some people in Europe confuse us with)

Post by Dark »

I picture hime as a Swirling mist that can enchant or move any objects at will, thus letting him don his cape and armor :D
CURRENTLY HAVING TO RE-DO MY ENTIRE VORTEX DUNGEON AFTER MY HARDDRIVE FAILED ON ME... I only have the Graphics to START ON... >:(
cowsmanaut
Moo Master

Post by cowsmanaut »

but his proportions.. what about those? bulky? skeletal? average? thin and wiry?
beowuuf
Archmastiff

Post by beowuuf »

I must admit I think bulky - like a big misty yet cuddly Darth Vader. Then again, really he should be exactly the same looking as Librasulus, shouldn't he...which is about average
Gambit37
Should eat more pies

Post by Gambit37 »

Not sure about bulky, but he's definitely bluky.
Ameena
Wordweaver, Murafu Maker

Post by Ameena »

I know Lord Order isn't exactly fat, but if Chaos is meant to be his opposite, shouldn't he be all skinny? Or maybe Chaos has no physical form, but is just the swirling darkness of anarchy with little glowing red eyes...erm...or err...well he has that little hand doesn't he...maybe he only manifests physical appendages when he needs them, but is otherwise mostly immaterial. Or something.
Archmastiff

Post by beowuuf »

They are opposite mentally, but I assume both based on The Grey Lord so would look exactly the same (in the CSB manual The Grey Lord 'became' Chaos qithout any obvious transformation, if I remember

Ok, one thing he definitely has to be is tall. Small Chaos just looked cute *tickle tickle tickle*