HELP! Can´t get Ku Corbum ...

Discuss Chaos Strikes Back, the "expansion pack" for Dungeon Master.
This forum may contain spoilers.
Forum rules
Please read the Forum rules and policies before posting.
Miguel

HELP! Can´t get Ku Corbum ...

Post by Miguel »

Greetings.
I´m standing in front of KU Corbum but every time I try to get it I fall in the pit.I´m completely desperate...
I took ALL the objects the 4 characters were carrying and also ALL the clothing. I read an older post and tried to stay longer on the pressure plate but that didn´t work. Also tried to look for false walls and buttons but couldn´t find any of those.Finally I steped on the false pit to activate the ROS Corbum (although I want to take it the normal way , that is , making the ROS way).Also drank MANY strenght potions but without any luck.
Can anybody help ?
Thank´s to you all.

Miguel

PS - I´m playing with CSB for Windows vers. 7.2 .
Antman
DMwiki contributor

Re: HELP! Can´t get Ku Corbum ...

Post by Antman »

If you you've dropped eveything then it should just be timing. You can also just grab the corbum then fall down the pit.
beowuuf
Archmastiff

Post by beowuuf »

Warning!
On the KU way, I found this so very bad dropping down that pit, as you have to fight through golems and hellhounds to get back to the corbum to pick up your weapons and armour and chests...and since i didn't realise you generated golems on the stairs, then i got myself into an impossible situation for fighting , and i'd left a ddd key in a chest

SO if you are goign to grab and fall, make sure you throw all your extra weight down the pit first!
Was unable to (permenantly) kill off ian_scho (Haynuus), Ameena, oh_brother (Westian), money (Falkor), raixel (Petal) and Lord_Bones (Aurek) in the DM D&D game Time's Champions!

CONGRATULATIONS TO THOSE WHO MADE THE GAME WHAT IT WAS - GREAT!
Lunever
Grand Druid

Post by Lunever »

I suppose that you are not moving via the mouse, but use the keyboard for moving and the mouse for grabbing, having the mouse positioned unto the area where the corbun will be before moving, don't you?
Parting is all we know from Heaven, and all we need of hell.
Miguel

Post by Miguel »

I´v made it !
It´s real easy. The problem was I was injured . After drinking some VI potions I had no problem getting the Corbum without falling down the pit.
But even if you fall down , a passage opens to your right and you climb the stairs at your right that lead directly to the Corbum room , without having to pass the Golem and Hellhounds.