[OT] join me plz :)

A forum for discussing world news, ideas, concepts and possibly controversial topics including religion and politics. WARNING: may contain strong opinions or strong language. This does not mean anything goes though!
Forum rules
Please read the Forum rules and policies before posting.
sucinum
Pal Master

[OT] join me plz :)

Post by sucinum »

i recently found a cute browsergame, but im very alone on it - about 5 ppl playing. the game itself is very nice, so i hope to find some ppl playing with me. some of you may know ot, it's a copy of "legend of the red dragon".
the url is:
http://www.logd.incyberspace.net/
if anyone is disturbed by advertisement, simply remove it, i won't cry after this thread ;)
/me whistles and sneaks away
cowsmanaut
Moo Master

Post by cowsmanaut »

I joined you.. I'm in as Drake.

moo
Unlucky_Mule
Novice

Post by Unlucky_Mule »

Ha! I remember LORD from the BBS days. And there was Trade Wars 2002. Ah, the memories...

UM
cowsmanaut
Moo Master

Post by cowsmanaut »

it's weird though, I alsways thought of it as a BC thing since many others I talked to about BBS days never heard of it. This is the first I've heard from others outside of BC.. (or at least I think outside of BC)
Unlucky_Mule
Novice

Post by Unlucky_Mule »

I live in Ottawa now, but from Niagara Falls originally. There were lots of BBS in Niagara Region back in the 80s. Toronto had the greatest number by far, but that was long distance (very expensive back then).

UM

Re: [OT] join me plz :)

Post by Guest »

amber wrote:i recently found a cute browsergame, but im very alone on it - about 5 ppl playing. the game itself is very nice, so i hope to find some ppl playing with me. some of you may know ot, it's a copy of "legend of the red dragon".
the url is:
http://www.logd.incyberspace.net/
if anyone is disturbed by advertisement, simply remove it, i won't cry after this thread ;)
/me whistles and sneaks away
Yes, it is an old post but led me to the game.
Interesting, never played a text game befor, have heard of them.
Like most things it seems additive. Has some funny parts too.
Don't see how people get so high on first day though.
I'm still at lvl 1 and died trying to rescue a maid in destress.
Now I guess I have to get favor with the devil to get out?
Interesting...
Jemsee
Neophyte

Post by Jemsee »

Oops.
The above post is mine.
Did not realise I was not logged in.
Not used to forums allowing guests to post.
Green grass and high tides forever
Castles of stone souls and glory
Lost faces say we adore you
As kings and queens bow and play for you
sucinum
Pal Master

Post by sucinum »

i wont tell too much, but after beating the green dragon, you gain a little boost and start over from level 1. so each turn you are supposed to get faster on lvl 15. my last kill went 8 days and i didnt die only once - you can still die at some some special occasions (like your quest), but i was lucky this time ;)
i wont stop before im known as god, but im not much more than halfways ;)
(paru)

LORD ^_^

Post by (paru) »

I TOTALLY REMEMBER that :) i use to paly ALL the time ^_^ started playing it around version 2.0 not to be confused with "Lord2".

I was mroe of an expert on LORD then DM any day... any addon's they had I would paly every day calling like 4 to 6 bbs :) if it could be exploited in anyway I knew it. Even found the old "666 reg code" I use to write part of it on "the walls" just for ufn and never say a word why... no one ever figured out what i was doing. I had registered logn before that... infect if memory serves me right, i seem to recall Seth Able(the guy who originally made it) use to have a bbs setup in the same city i lived in back then... back when i was active i did like 12 to 20 local lord games then about 5 LAN\WAN(interbbs) games.

course i was alway's more of the Falcon's Eye holic... USe to play that for like 6 hours every day, back when it also was early day's... I must of played on like 9 leagues daily :) the glory of the "32bit WARRIORS!" I never cheat on net games, was always noble. Faced impossable odd's but still i played and evnjoyed every second of it.

opps sorry got caried away...
ParuNexus
Adept

Post by ParuNexus »

LOGD has been updated... there are minor glitch's... got 2 characters now: ParuIstari and Cloudeyes

IMPORTANT if you get a all white page with maybe 2 lines of text(some "error message") GO LOAD THE MAIN page over: http://www.logd.incyberspace.net/

that should fix it... not sure if this is new or not... elf race = +1 dex.
sucinum
Pal Master

Post by sucinum »

i chose human - 1 extra fight :(
stupid me :(