Finding editing utilities-HELP!

Chat about "The Legend of Skullkeep", the true sequel to the original Dungeon Master.
This forum may contain spoilers.
Forum rules
Please read the Forum rules and policies before posting.
blackmarch
Novice

Finding editing utilities-HELP!

Post by blackmarch »

I'm trying find editor utilities for DM2 (mainly for mac)
Most interedsted in:
-Map editor/maker
-resource code
-character editors
-item editors
-sprite editors

any information on any sites or organizations/people that would have these things, would be greatly appreciated.

P.s. has any tried hacking into it (DM2) to make it so that lightning strike spells are the ones from the sky?
beowuuf
Archmastiff

Re: Finding editing utilities-HELP!

Post by beowuuf »

I don't know if people have tried to hack the code too much

The only dm2 related editor is a charactter editoer (for pc only i think), it is available from the Dm/CSB encyclopoedia (http:dmweb.free.fr)

Conversely if you manage to hack the code and extract the DM 2 graphics at any point there are alot of people around interested..me for one!
Was unable to (permenantly) kill off ian_scho (Haynuus), Ameena, oh_brother (Westian), money (Falkor), raixel (Petal) and Lord_Bones (Aurek) in the DM D&D game Time's Champions!

CONGRATULATIONS TO THOSE WHO MADE THE GAME WHAT IT WAS - GREAT!
blackmarch
Novice

comment on reply

Post by blackmarch »

yeah, i've found the character editor for PC but I've haven't found anything else...

as for doing the hacking by myself I'll need to learn programming and find some resource tools other than resedit for the mac, but if I do (finally) get to it I'll let you know. I plan on doing it sometime.

P.s. don't hold your breath.
Pholta
Neophyte

Re: comment on reply

Post by Pholta »

I was looking for this king of stuff as well and I found some more trainers (unfortunately) I haven't tried it yet... Here is the link : <a href="http://kraven.simplenet.com/trainer/tra ... r.htm#D</a>

Return to “Dungeon Master II: The Legend of Skullkeep (DM2)”