gamefaqs voting?

A forum to introduce yourself and chat to others. Also includes community announcements.
Newcomer? Please read the forum description.
Forum rules
Please read the Forum rules and policies before posting.
ParuNexus
Adept

gamefaqs voting?

Post by ParuNexus »

I'm sure everyone knows gamefaqs well they are starting the nominations for there annual Summer Character battle. I've already Submited Torham from Dungeon master 2: Skullkeep, no none of the DM character will make to end, too many fanboys but I'd atleast like to toss a few DM characters into it and see if they could atleast make the list. what happens after is a nice surprise.
http://www.gamefaqs.com/features/nominate_entry.html

btw any sugestions for DM or CSB to be added?
beowuuf
Archmastiff

Post by beowuuf »

Gothmog for DM is probably a fan favourite, I'm sure others like Sophia would nominate Chani, and I always have a place in my heart for Aroc from CSB but I know no one here would care, let alone others

I think realistically Gothmog will be the character anyone outside these forums might remember
zoom
Grand Master

Post by zoom »

Hissssa's cool
Ameena
Wordweaver, Murafu Maker

Post by Ameena »

Wuuuuf :D.
Adept

Post by ParuNexus »

well then since you can do up to 15 and i only have one other atm. i'll add those if anyone has a account there you should fill it up with those.
sucinum
Pal Master

Post by sucinum »

Mophus should be a sure bet, as well as Hissssa, Chani and Gothmog. Wuuf has alwaays been popular. And I have seen a Stamm Bladecaster in DDO.

In CSB, i liked Itza, but an aztec might a bit lame. Plague and petal were (afair) used very often on screenshots, so they should be the most popular from CSB.

Torham wasn't very popular, maybe add Equus for style.

Since it hasn't to be protagonists, adding Lord Chaos is a must! Dragoth might be worth it as well.
Trantor
Duke of Banville

Post by Trantor »

Not enough love for Boris... :(
dayday2008
Journeyman

Post by dayday2008 »

I like borris :) In my most recent game I chose Gando, Boris, Wuuf and Tiggy. I think these champions are cool because they are all short arses. Obviously I also like Stamm, I admire his beard :D
Revolutionary Greetings!
Trantor
Duke of Banville

Post by Trantor »

dayday2008, that was EXACTLY my party back in the old Amiga days because they had the most mana! Back then, I played an almost all-wizard-game, fireballing simply everything (and having huge trouble with Golems and Knights). Today, I know better, but Boris and Wuuf still remain two of my favourite characters.