Email Message

A forum to introduce yourself and chat to others. Also includes community announcements.
Newcomer? Please read the forum description.
Forum rules
Please read the Forum rules and policies before posting.
Antman
DMwiki contributor

Email Message

Post by Antman »

Hi All, I got an email message with the subject 'dungeon master', with the following text:

Ahoj,chystám se na hraní chaos strikes back,zkoušel jsem zatím jen první kolo a bylo to dost těžký,projel jsi to celé?

Hledal jsem na netu nějaký návod,ale nenašel jsem.

Ozvi se mi prosím,katoo.

Not sure what language this is (maybe dutch?) or who katoo is, anyone here able to translate that or know who he is?

Thanks Antman
Trantor
Duke of Banville

Post by Trantor »

It's certainly not Dutch, and neither is it French, Spanish, Italian, German or Portuguese. It looks like Polish to me, or something else from Eastern Europe - Adamo, Suule, maybe you can help?
Antman
DMwiki contributor

Post by Antman »

Ok, after typing some words in google im pretty sure the language is Czech, and after using a Czech to English translator i got this:

Hi , toward to within steel edge chaos strikes back , examiner jsem meantime solely prime wheel plus bylo what pretty well weighty , ventilate are what celé? Searches jsem within undreamt of some tip , however nenašel jsem. Ozvi to me on someone's knees , cathode.

Pretty random lol, maybe someone can get some meaning out of it?
Zyx
DSA Master

Post by Zyx »

It seems you got a proposal to make ozvi to him, you lucky little cathode. On whoever's knees.
beowuuf
Archmastiff

Post by beowuuf »

I occasionally get mails like this too about game stuff - I've probably caused wars trying to translate stuff through google, approximate an answer, then translate that into google! Triple trouble!

You can always mail back the link to here so he/she can post themselves

Steel edge - where is diamond edge in the game? And where is that place with the batteries that keep shockign the party?
zoom
Grand Master

Post by zoom »

Maybe he wants to get tips on speed runs and weight??
cowsmanaut
Moo Master

Post by cowsmanaut »

sounds like he's trying to get the diamond edge in that room and ventilate sounds like the part where it shoots all the gas.. it's weighty.. pehaps too heavy to carry and he want's to get out without dying.. looking on the web for a tip hoping to find something but can't find it.. and he's now begging for some help...

seems like.. from my rough translation..
Antman
DMwiki contributor

Post by Antman »

I put the words in one by on a czech dictionary and it seems like hes saying that hes playing CSB for the first time and going around in circles. He wants to get some help and have a chat. Something along those lines anway, sounds like a pretty standard im playing CSB for the first time message to me. I guess i'll email him back in English and see what happens.
Sophia
Concise and Honest

Post by Sophia »

You could always just delete it. :D