I GOT IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is an archive of posts from the Unofficial Dungeon Master website, run by Daniel Durgan. It was the first DM web site and disappeared from the web in 2000. This archive is for reference only.
Forum rules
Please read the Forum rules and policies before posting.
ParuNexus
Adept

I GOT IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by ParuNexus »

I JUST GOT IT TODAY ^___^ the dungoen master Music CD ^__^ the booklet reads this: DM: 1)into the darkness 2)the adventure begins 3)Tomb of the firestaff 4)Sleeper 5)Heroes 6)Dungeon Master 7)DM ~remix~(all these songs) Into the dark Hall of champions The Adventure begins Choose your fate Guardian of the gem Pits & couatla riddle room requiem for king filius tomb of the firestaff ethereal begins Skeleton dance When is rock not rock? Zooooom Clockwise Chaos! Victory heroes
CSB: 8)MAstery 9)Diabolical Demon Driector 10)Skeleton battles 11)Fighter 12)Junction of the ways 2 13)CSB ~remix~(all these songs) The rivers Fighter Ant Army animation Tomb of hte firestaff Mastery Diabolical Demon Driector Ninja Oytu Cross The cult of... skeleton battles Priest PAth The adventure begins Choose your path When is rokc not rock? The bottem Heroes(New Victory) Dungoen MAster Junction of the ways 2
OH MY GOD guess whati also includes: SHEET MUSIC!!!!!!!!! anyone got an instrument? credits as well(english ^_^) IS that music company no longer selling it? if so then yes i will convert to mp3 and upload to a site.
+Steve B

Post by +Steve B »

Cool
What is the CD like. Is it in the same dark Dungeon Master style. You gotta convert it to mp3 man. I can't wait to hear what it's like.
+Janux

Post by +Janux »

Where did you get it? How much was it? Can it be bought? I want to get a copy, lol.
ParuNexus
Adept

Post by ParuNexus »

only one copy... how much... umm i just wanted to tell you al lthou this IS NOT that CD listed on that one site. not the "DM 0", "DM3(nexus)" and DM2(skulkeep). This is Dungeon master and Chaos Strikes back one. I'm checking into where i can find out more aobut this, no luck so far.
Ian Clark
Um Master

Post by Ian Clark »

I think it has been deleted. So maybe you should make mp3s available.