Pulling Dargoth

Chat about "The Legend of Skullkeep", the true sequel to the original Dungeon Master.
This forum may contain spoilers.
Forum rules
Please read the Forum rules and policies before posting.
beowuuf
Archmastiff

Pulling Dargoth

Post by beowuuf »

Can you pull/push Dargoth from the cloud platfroms into the gaming levels below? I kept getting minions in the way when I tried it at one part, wondered if anyone had managed it it.
Was unable to (permenantly) kill off ian_scho (Haynuus), Ameena, oh_brother (Westian), money (Falkor), raixel (Petal) and Lord_Bones (Aurek) in the DM D&D game Time's Champions!

CONGRATULATIONS TO THOSE WHO MADE THE GAME WHAT IT WAS - GREAT!
Tom Hatfield
Ee Master

Re: Pulling Dargoth

Post by Tom Hatfield »

I recall reading that Dragoth is immune to pull/push spells. Never tried it m'self, though.
blackmarch
Novice

Post by blackmarch »

I think that if you bump yourself up with a TON of strength potions you can just shove him over the edge (run into him), though I don't think this kills him...
beowuuf
Archmastiff

Re: Pulling Dargoth

Post by beowuuf »

Nice idea..i just want to push him to somewhere less perilous and annoying for me that that cloud bit...
Was unable to (permenantly) kill off ian_scho (Haynuus), Ameena, oh_brother (Westian), money (Falkor), raixel (Petal) and Lord_Bones (Aurek) in the DM D&D game Time's Champions!

CONGRATULATIONS TO THOSE WHO MADE THE GAME WHAT IT WAS - GREAT!
Fueaint
Neophyte

Push

Post by Fueaint »

I happened to be an Archmaster Wizard when I pushed Dragoth off the clouds. He ends up in that small area in the void where you can't enter. Sorry.
19Buck
Neophyte

Funnest and easiest way to kill him....

Post by 19Buck »

Cast invisibility and speed on yourself, then SWARM the area with an many attack minions as you can, as fast as you can. Funny at hell watching him try to fight them all off, and they can usually defeat him in a very short period of time

Return to “Dungeon Master II: The Legend of Skullkeep (DM2)”