Unusual DM fandom...

This is an archive of the Dungeon Master Encyclopaedia forum
Celine

Unusual DM fandom...

Post by Celine »

Hello! I'm new to these boards, and would like to extend my gratitude to the owner of the site for maintaining such a fantastic resource. I see that others have contributed as well, making this an awesome site. I've been in love with Dungeon Master since the first time I saw it in 1987 (? I think? It was so long ago)... everything here brings back such memories!

I happen to own a very bizarre piece of DM fandom. I bought a Japanese comic anthology for Phantasy Star content, and much to my surprise, it contains a ten page comic of Dungeon Master! It claims to be from Theron's Quest, which I am not familiar with. The characters featured are Chani, Azizi, Leyla, and Syria. In case anyone is interested in seeing it, it is in "Game Player Comics Vol. 7" published back in 1992. I could possibly scan it and provide a translation... wasn't sure if anyone else had ever seen it...
Gambit37
Should eat more pies

Re: Unusual DM fandom...

Post by Gambit37 »

I would definitely be interested in seeing this. I'm trying to collect as much DM merchandise as possible, so this sounds cool. Would you be willing to sell?
ChristopheF

Post by ChristopheF »

It would be great if you could send me scans of this, and even better with a translation. That would make a fine addition to the site, isn't it?

Christophe
Celine

Post by Celine »

All right, give me a few weeks to locate a scanner and I will send it to you along with a translation. I didn't know there was much DM merchandise... but I'm not willing to sell the book right now, since I haven't been able to scan and translate all of it yet.