Dungeon furniture: Wall and floor items

Questions about how to create your own dungeons and replacement graphics and sounds.

Moderator: George Gilbert

Forum rules
Please read the Forum rules and policies before posting.
Giradius
Apprentice

Dungeon furniture: Wall and floor items

Post by Giradius »

Hello again.

Can anyone suggest a place to get wall and floor items, or a good tool to create them.

The sort of things I am looking for is dungeon furniture, bookshelves, desks, lecterns maybe even a lab table with alchemy equipment on, the kind of thing you would put in wizard dungeons and vexirk levels.
Other possible things are thrones, torture devices like racks and iron maindens, even weapon racks would be good.

not all of these would be obstructions, large items would be, but things like books shelves wouldnt need to be.

any suggestions?
HELLO DAVE!
Trantor
Duke of Banville

Re: Dungeon furniture: Wall and floor items

Post by Trantor »

I don't know how to make them, but THOM used several of such furniture in his two Xarostak dungeons. I don't know if he did them all by himself, and if he did, what tools he used. Maybe PM him?
ian_scho
High Lord

Post by ian_scho »

I recall seeing a few items you mentioned in Kelly's addons for DMJava. Copy and resize them if you need a quick and dirty bookcase!
linflas
My other avatar is gay

Post by linflas »

Giradius wrote:Can anyone suggest a place to get wall and floor items, or a good tool to create them
you can try RTC utilities forum.. and Google images.
"The only way out is another way in." Try Sukumvit's Labyrinth II