i need chaos strikes back for pc

Discuss Chaos Strikes Back, the "expansion pack" for Dungeon Master.
This forum may contain spoilers.
Forum rules
Please read the Forum rules and policies before posting.
zapen

i need chaos strikes back for pc

Post by zapen »

i i need chaos strikes back for me pc where i con donlowds?????
ChristopheF
Encyclopedist

Re: i need chaos strikes back for pc

Post by ChristopheF »

Lunever
Grand Druid

Re: i need chaos strikes back for pc

Post by Lunever »

As has been posted many times before: While FTL's "Dungeon Master" (DM)has been released on Atari ST, Amiga, Mac and MS-DOS-PC, "Chaos strikes Back" (CSB) has not ever been released for PC by FTL , neither in MS-DOS nor in Win.

But there is not only the orginal PC version of "Dungeon Master" and "Dungeon Master 2 - The Legend of Skullkeep" + many tools, editors and mods available at this site, but also the original ST/Amiga version of DM and CSB available at this site as well as emulators you can use to play these original ST/Amiga versions, or you resort to another possibility:

There are however some people who created ports or clones for PC-Win, like Paul R. Stevens, who ported the Atari version of CSB to PC-Win, which is called CSBWin and includes not only the CSB dungeon but also the DM dungeon and is indeed available at http://dmweb.free.fr/CSBForWindowsLinux.htm or you use "Return to Chaos" by George Gilbert, which is a clone of DM/CSB programmed anew entirely from the scratch to emulate DM/CSB (and includes both dungeons as well as a possibility to transfer characters between different dungeons) in a windows system and is available at www.ragingmole.com
Parting is all we know from Heaven, and all we need of hell.