condition tres precises

Questions about how to create your own dungeons and replacement graphics and sounds.

Moderator: George Gilbert

Forum rules
Please read the Forum rules and policies before posting.
RAF68
Lo Master

condition tres precises

Post by RAF68 »

I have two question would be t-il possible with RTC to make that if the player has recu time(weather) of damage or of when he comes from etre to strike by a monster q' an action(share) of pass? And that if the player sees of the eyes one enemies that an action(share) takes place? Please re-lay me if knew you

j'ai deux question serait t-il possible avec RTC de faire que si le joueur a recu temps de dommage ou des qu'il vient d'etre frapper par un monstre q'une action de passe ? et que si le joueur voit de ses yeux un ennemis qu'une action se passe ? merci de me repondre si vous savait
beowuuf
Archmastiff

Re: condition tres precises

Post by beowuuf »

If I understand your question, and if I remember correctly:

Relays have conditions they can check. Counters can store number relays can check.

However, relays cannot check monster health. Relays cannot check a player seeing a monster.

A series of floor pads could be used to check the monster position and payer position / facing. This would only work for a one time event, in a fixed location.
Was unable to (permenantly) kill off ian_scho (Haynuus), Ameena, oh_brother (Westian), money (Falkor), raixel (Petal) and Lord_Bones (Aurek) in the DM D&D game Time's Champions!

CONGRATULATIONS TO THOSE WHO MADE THE GAME WHAT IT WAS - GREAT!