0.49 keyboard lag

General messages about RTC and it's development.

Moderator: George Gilbert

Forum rules
Please read the Forum rules and policies before posting.
LeCruel
Neophyte

0.49 keyboard lag

Post by LeCruel »

First of all, hello and congratulations for this site!

My problem is the keyboard timing making lag (like overload). The mouse is fast, but the keyboard have 1/4second timing lag. I've read threads that say the problem was fixed but it apears for me with the 0.49 version.
I've noticed there's no problem on another pc that i have. One is single core (no problem here) and the other is dual-core (i have the bug with).

I can't play with only the mouse, this some make run tests impossible to pass and i can't move and cast/fight twice.

Please help!
LeCruel
Neophyte

Post by LeCruel »

After a long time of tests with peripherics plug/unplugged, programs with/without, it appears that the software utility "topdesk" i was using is the cause.

Maybe that can help someone else.
beowuuf
Archmastiff

Post by beowuuf »

Hey LeCruel, the old versions of RTC are still available, if you look at the 0.49 download link and alter the numbers you can get them

If you have the inclination, you could check out some of the older versions and see if the lag is still there - that might narrow it down for GG incase something has broke very recently
LeCruel
Neophyte

Post by LeCruel »

I tryed 0.37 version with same result. The lag was still here, this confirm that the problem came from "topdesk utility".
Good idea you had at least :wink: