Chaos Revised.

Discuss your creative projects: game development, writing, film making or any thing else, fantasy related or otherwise! Talk about art you like, display your own artwork or stories, or offer help and insight.
Forum rules
Please read the Forum rules and policies before posting.
cowsmanaut
Moo Master

Chaos Revised.

Post by cowsmanaut »

ok ladies and gentlemen..

So if you remember this bloody statue I keep trying to get out to people.. the one I sent a sample to Gambit and he recived it in about 30 parts when it should have been 2. :P (gambit? you still got that picture? and did you get humpty chaos back together again?)

I've been trying to make the statuete stronger and more appealing before sending it out to anyone else.

So I figured since I'm trying to figure this out I'm going to resculpt from scratch. This means I'm going to get from you guys input and thoughts before I even touch the Sculpey and tools.

so, instead of leaning forward as in the other one I figure I'll have him lean back into the chair also instead of the wooden back a larger stone back would be better.. as well.. I want a more ornate throne.. I think that other one was lacking. I still want the skulls around it though as they will help the base out much more and I'll add more of them to give the peice more of a pyramid shape in a sense. this will mean the base shouldn't snap so easily and his head probably should stay on.

so... helmet on? or off? if off. then should it be a seperate peice you can move around? or should he be clutching it? should it be resting beside him?

Any beasts? I had a little rat in the last version.. but I could put in a hellhound or a large rat beside him.. that could un-symetrize the peice by letting me pile skulls on one side and then a creature on the other.

any thoughts are welcome..

moo
Lunever
Grand Druid

Post by Lunever »

Hmm, I found it fine the way it was. It's a shame though what happened to him. I hope he'll be more lucky in his next reincarnation...