Anyone using Soundblaster Live1024?

Dead posts cluttering up the front page of certain non-RTC forums are kept here. Threads have the forum subject attached, except custom dungeon threads (which are obvious)
Forum rules
Please read the Forum rules and policies before posting.
Daniel (Sweden)
Craftsman

Anyone using Soundblaster Live1024?

Post by Daniel (Sweden) »

Hello Folks!

I use a Soundblaster Live 1024 which seems to work with the bootdisk from this site. Unfortunately I can only get the midi sound to work (not the digital), but both sounds works perfect in the setup (but not in the game). I have not yet manage to get the digital to work, and the game refuses to start without the midi sound. Using the bootdisk I have 590 kb free in the lower memory. Have anyone gotten the game to work with a SBLive1024? Do anyone know how much memory the game needs in the lower memory to work? Does anyone know where to find a bootdisk specifically for Soundblaster Live 1024??

Thanks in advance!

/Daniel (Sweden)
ChristopheF
Encyclopedist

Re: Anyone using Soundblaster Live1024?

Post by ChristopheF »

Have you tried the HMI driver update that was posted by Tom Hatfield in a previous post a few days ago?
Daniel (Sweden)
Craftsman

Re: Anyone using Soundblaster Live1024?

Post by Daniel (Sweden) »

Much applies Christopher! It was good news, I will give it a try and report back to you. Hopefully with good news to give all those Dungeon Masters some hope. : )

Cheers!

/Daniel (Sweden)