DM and CSB Stories and Runes

This is an archive of posts from the Unofficial Dungeon Master website, run by Daniel Durgan. It was the first DM web site and disappeared from the web in 2000. This archive is for reference only.
Forum rules
Please read the Forum rules and policies before posting.
alandale
Apprentice

DM and CSB Stories and Runes

Post by alandale »

Does anyone have the stories from DM and CSB? Also, the description of Magick which detailed the meanings of all the runes? I don't know where my manuals are hiding...
Toni Y
Adept

Post by Toni Y »

I once typed most of the Magick section of the manual here, but it was lost when the board wiped out most of the messages. And I don't feel like writing it again, sorry.
If I find it from my harddrives somehwere I will paste it here, but hold your breath :-)
+Sean

Post by +Sean »

I have recently finished transcribing all of the above in Microsoft Word. I'd love to see them as a permanent fixture on someone's DM website (hint, hint), as I think they are an important part of the whole DM "experience". However, I wonder if there are any copyright issues involved(?).
I'll email them to you.
Ian Clark
Um Master

Post by Ian Clark »

I will put them on my site and if you tell me the name you want crediting for typing, I will credit that. Microsoft Word documents are absolutely fine.