Want some unfinished stuff?

This is an archive of the Dungeon Master Encyclopaedia forum
Christopher

Want some unfinished stuff?

Post by Christopher »

Well, I'm going to boot camp in a few days and I don't know when it will be that I can get back into playing DM and so forth. I have been working on a dungeon for a long time now, I have all new portraits to go with it and a story. Is anyone interested in having this stuff? You can finish the dungeon, or copy from it or do as you like, and you can also do whatever you want with the portraits and story. If anyone is interested in aquiring any of my limited creations for their own use, let me know by the morning of September 15th and I'll place them in the downloads section with some of my thoughts of what I was trying to do, if you want to follow in my footsteps. Otherwise they might be lost forever (not that that's a bad thing mind you).
Zyx
DSA Master

Re: Want some unfinished stuff?

Post by Zyx »

I?m about to have a lot of free time. It would be great to collaborate with your dungeon and complete it!
beowuuf
Archmastiff

Re: Want some unfinished stuff?

Post by beowuuf »

alternatively just upload it anyway! : )
Was unable to (permenantly) kill off ian_scho (Haynuus), Ameena, oh_brother (Westian), money (Falkor), raixel (Petal) and Lord_Bones (Aurek) in the DM D&D game Time's Champions!

CONGRATULATIONS TO THOSE WHO MADE THE GAME WHAT IT WAS - GREAT!